The board of Oslo Global Choir (OGC) is elected in a general assembly to represent the members of the choir. OGC is a non-profit choir and mostly operates using membership fees. The main tasks of the board are as follows:
– To manage expenses such as the salary of our conductor, arranging sheet music and sound files for our repertoire, and hiring external musicians for our concerts.
– Maintain a dialogue with Nordic Black Theatre and Cafeteatret, our hosts for practice sessions and concerts
– Communicate information to members about dates, events, and introduction of new members
– Take event bookings for the choir
– To look for income opportunities, grants and collaborations for the choir
– To keep the choir engaged in its mission and adhere to its values